Saturday, March 13, 2010

Microblogging and Twitter!

Hi there,

I started a twitter account for anyone who chooses to follow me.
I don't know what you would, but I think it might be fun.

Go to: http://twitter.com/W_A_Patterson
to follow my twits.

Sorry. I refuse to call them "tweets". That seems to make me sound like more of a self-important hipster twit if I did. Besides "tweeting" sounds like something I would best leave in the bedroom with my wife.

I also set up to send microblog messages from my phone to here. Pretty neat how we can blend all this tech together.

Now I just have to set up an email contact to send this stuff to my blog as I need to. I can email from my phone but I rarely have anyone to write to. With a full hour for lunch I need to do more that is productive with my time and this might be a good way to get my words and ideas out there.

Well, time to sleep. See you later.

No comments: