Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Distant Star Episodes One & Two up

I have published two new scripts at Smashwords.com.
They are two little things I did to see if we could make a show like "twilight Zone" with absolutely no budget.

It's what we did when we were getting drunk on cheap beer and brainstorming.
Not a good idea - ever - but a something good came out of it then.

I only wrote the two episodes. I never had the urge to write more due to no one around to do anything with them. I always had other stories and other things to write.

I will eventually return to them one day and do more with it, but for now it's all just an exercise in no-budget film-making and screenwriting.

They are up at the Reader-sets-the-price, so anyone can see them for free if they really want. I didn't want to charge anything for it, but if someone thinks they are worth a try, then I will let them figure out what they are worth.

You can get to my Author page by going to: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/wapatterson
and seeing the links to them there.

everyone seems to be publishing now so I am going to let the smashwords meatgrinder do its work and sign off for now.

No comments: