Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Script is Up

I've been working with David Seuss for the last 3 years off and on as I need to occasionally write something other than books and he needs someone to put his cartoon ideas on paper.

What we've come up with is a very convoluted friendship and partnership of sorts when I can manage as I've been writing different scripts for him during that time.

We both met when I posted the offer of a free-writer on Myspace ads and filtered David out of a slew of crackpots and other less-than-clear people who wanted the moon for the price of free.

David Seuss came to me with a simple idea and a slew of characters in a world all his own. He also came with a relentless drive to succeed no matter what the world threw at him. Through the last 3 years he has persevered in his dream to get this thing produced and made into a cartoon despite numerous rejections, crackpot producers and whatever the world throws at him.

Now he's finally posted something I've written for him online and I'm proud to put the link up for him.

Go to THIS LINK! and click on the "SCRIPT" button to see the script's first draft!

No comments: