Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Interrupted: by not-life!

Life interrupts constantly - that is a hard and fast rule to live by.
When things not-life interrupt, it's terribly irritating.
No- I am not talking about death, or some surreal limbo of something zombie-like in between.

I am talking about those things in life that are not normal, that blind-side you from the back-seat and send your car into a curb-check right in front of a cop on a monday morning on your way to work.

The wife has health issues. that's been taking time and effort away. I choose to take off from work to take care of her and rest and heal. Makes money scarce and hard to make ends meet.

With the health problems it makes finding time for over-time (or make up time in my case) harder to find.

All in that I'm supposed to be one here promoting my book. I got a new cover to make my cover more conventional. i got a better description on the book.
Guess what! Everyone loves the new cover and I haven't sold a copy of it yet!
F*ck!ng mass majority doesn't know sh!t on marketing! My last Cover stood-out! yes it was an eyesore but people stopped and looked! people bought the fu*king book! Now it just sits there with all the other covers looking like the same sh!t as before!

I am glad I was right- but I'm even more sore I caved into the pressure and change dhte cover because too many P*ssies cried about it being immature and making their eyes bleed. WAH! My pussy hurts! go fuck yourselves. if you JUDGE a book by it's COVER than you are a F*CKING MORON!

Anyway, just venting!
The old cover will be restored soon enough to all available avenues.

have a good one and enjoy the life things that interrupt you. not-life things have the suck factor of a large black-hole and really f*ck up your writing.

And yes, I know no one reads this fucking blog, so have fun if you stumble upon it.

W. A.

No comments: